GeneralAccess to and use of this website and the products and services available through this website are subject to the following terms and conditions (together with the documents referred to in it). By using this website and/or placing an order you are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions please refrain from accessing and using the website and/or service www.theskinnerd.com is operated by The Skin Nerd Ltd.
Website AvailabilityWe reserve the right to make any changes to the website or to discontinue any aspect or feature of the website without notice. We may suspend the website for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension.
Acceptable UseYou acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all activities under your login and all communications sent via or to this website and agree that your use of this website is for private, proper lawful purposes only. You will not carry out any act or omission or procure any act or omission, which would damage, delay, interrupt or impair the use of this website or its software; cause any illegal, offensive, defamatory material to be placed on or associated with this website; be in breach of any copyright, trade mark, privacy, confidence, or any other third party right; or cause any inconvenience to The Skin Nerd Ltd, its employees, agents, software and other suppliers or any other third party (including, without limitation, creating or procuring software viruses, chain letters, unsolicited communications and 'spam').You agree to abide by all applicable local, state and national laws and regulations. In the event that The Skin Nerd Ltd, in its sole discretion, considers that you are making any illegal and/or unauthorised use of the Website, and/or your use of the website is in breach of these Terms, we reserve the right to take any action that we deem necessary, including terminating without notice your use of the website and, in the case of illegal use, instigating legal proceedings.
IndemnityYou agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates and agents and their respective officers, directors and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising from your use of this website, breach of this agreement or your violation of any laws or rights of a third party.
Intellectual Property RightsSubject to these terms, The Skin Nerd Ltd grants a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use this website and the materials displayed thereon. However, no right, title or interest in any such materials will be granted or transferred to you as a result of any permitted use of such materials. All materials incorporated in or accessible through this website, including but not limited to text, photographs, images, graphics, illustrations, logos, button icons, audio clips, video clips, software and other content, and the compilation, collection, arrangement and assembly thereof (including the look and feel of the site), remains the property of The Skin Nerd Ltd or its licensors and as such are protected by Irish and international copyright laws. All such rights are reserved. Such materials may be used only for using this website in the ordinary course. For example you may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You may re-copy, extract or forward pages from this website to a third party for their personal use only. Any other use of such materials, including copying, reproduction, re-publication, editing, sale, transmitting, uploading or incorporating into any other materials, any of the website, without prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
Submission of Material, Product Reviews, Community AreasBy submitting any material to us, you automatically grant us the royalty-free, perpetual, exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit and publish this information (in whole or in part) worldwide and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now know or later developed. You also acknowledge that we are not obliged to publish any material submitted by you. If you do not wish to grant us the permission set out above please do submit or share your contributions.We advise you never reveal personal information about yourself or anyone else (telephone number, home address, business address, delivery address, or email address or any other details) that would allow you to be personally known.
Pricing, Description and Product InformationAll products displayed on this website are available only whilst stocks last. All photos, descriptive matter specifications, and advertising issued on this website and any descriptions photos or illustrations are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the products described in them. They will not form part of the contract with you and no warranty or guarantee shall be expressed or implied in the contract with you. All prices for products are as quoted on the website except in the case of an obvious error. If we discover an error in the price of any goods that you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. All prices are inclusive of VAT and are subject to change. All sale prices quoted are valid only while stock lasts. Delivery costs will be added to the total amount at checkout.
Purchasing ProductsThe Skin Nerd Ltd. presents these products as an invitation for sale and reserves the right to refuse sales without giving any reason. By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to these terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. If in the unlikely event of an item forming part of your order is out of stock, we will inform you of this by email and indicate when the item will be back in stock. Unfortunately, at this time, we do not accept changes to orders after they have been placed. Therefore, please be sure that your order is correct before confirming your order. Once you've placed an order on www.theskinnerd.com, we will send you an email to acknowledge your order. This acknowledgement does not imply an acceptance of the order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods that you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed. For orders paid via credit or debit cards, your card will be debited once the order has been accepted. If you have paid through a PayPal account, your account will be charged when the order is placed. In order to purchase from this website you must be over 18 years or more and possess a valid credit/debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Your order will only be processed if your credit card billing address and card security code can be verified by our credit card payment acquisition company. If your order is accepted we will inform you be email. When placing an order you undertake that all the details provided by you to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place the order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the costs of the goods.
Discount CodesDiscount codes may be offered from time to time to account holders. These codes may only be used on purchases made through the account through which the code was offered.
DeliveryPrices are quoted exclusive of postage and packing, which will be charged at the rates specified in the Delivery page. We endeavour to dispatch your order within 72 hours during the working week: Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm. If your order is received after this time or is received over the weekend or on a bank or public holiday then it will be dispatched the next business day. Where there is a delay or likelihood of delay in the supply of products, we will advise you as soon as is practical. Where a delivery partner fails to make a delivery to you and as a result your order is returned, we will make a charge to you for the costs we incur in sending the item to you and in paying for its return. We will issue you with a refund upon receipt of the parcel for the amount remaining after the deduction of these charges. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for a delay in the parcel being returned to us or if the courier failed to notify you of an attempted delivery. In these cases please contact the delivery company directly: An Post. If in the unlikely event your order does not arrive to you, please note that An Post will not consider a parcel missing until 21 days from dispatch have passed. We cannot resend the missing order until after this time.
CancellationIf, for any reason, you wish to do so, you have the right to cancel any order you have placed within the seven day cooling off period. Where the goods have been delivered to you, you may cancel them up to seven working days, starting from the day after the goods were received, in line with the European Communities (Protection of Consumers in Respect of Contracts Made by Means of Distance Communication) Regulations 2001. You can cancel your order within the seven day period by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at+3531-5649362. and providing a brief explanation as to the reason for the return and quoting your invoice number. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible, and always within 30 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation. We will issue you with a full refund however you will need to return the entire order at your cost if you have already received them. In all cases the goods must be in their original condition and will be inspected on their return. If we do not receive the cancelled order back, we may arrange to have them collected at your cost. The cost of sending the item to you will be refunded, however, if only part of your order is cancelled, the delivery charge will not be refunded.
Returns, Cancellation & Rescheduling PoliciesPlease read our Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy for details on cancelling and rescheduling a consultation. Please read our Refund Policy for more information on our returns procedure.
Limitation of LiabilityYou understand and agree that (to the fullest extent permitted by law) we and our affiliates shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, or any other damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), arising out of, or resulting from;
- The use or the inability to use the website;
- The use of any content or other material on the site or any website or websites linked to the site;
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from this website;
- Unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- Statements or conduct of any third party on this website; or
- Any other matter relating to this website.
Disclaimers of WarrantiesThis site is provided by The Skin Nerd Ltd on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, The Skin Nerd Ltd disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, security, accuracy or infringement. Neither The Skin Nerd Ltd, any of our affiliates, nor any of our or their respective licensors, licensees, service providers or suppliers warrant that the site or any function contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the servers that make the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The Skin Nerd Ltd does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials incorporated in the site or any third-party site accessed through the site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your comp ter system or loss of data that results from the download of any such product, offering, content or material. Although this site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed or referenced herein are available to all persons or in all geographic locations. The Skin Nerd Ltd reserves the right to limit, in its sole discretion, the provision and quantity of any product or service to any person or geographic area it so desires. Any offer for any product or service made in or through this site is void where prohibited. Further, please note that no advice or information, obtained by you from our personnel or through this website shall create any warranty not expressly provided for in these terms & conditions. These disclaimers apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We aim to handle any complaints fairly, quickly and effectively. Complaints should be directed to us via the CONTACT US page and include contact details in addition to your e-mail address and order number, if applicable.
Full Nerdmas Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of The Skin Nerd and the company stated on the main competition page, its agents and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The closing date for entries is stated on the main competition page, please take note of this date.
- All correct answers submitted will be entered into the draw.
- Only 1 entry per person over the promotional period will be accepted
- All correct responses (eg quiz answer, social media upload, tagging, etc) will be entered into the draw.
- Winning entry will be picked randomly from correct entries received. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Subject to availability.
- No cash or other alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
- In order to claim their prize, winners will be required to provide their (type of contact details) which must be located in the Republic of Ireland.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reasons.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of winners is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of any such decision.
- Winners may be required to participate in related publicity.
- The Skin Nerd, Skingredients and Cleanse Off Mitt reserves the right to use the entrant’s name, likeness and/or biographical information in any publicity or statement made in connection with this promotion.
- Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
- By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by, and are deemed to have read, understood and accepted, these terms and conditions.
Full Terms & Conditions
Please note the below Terms and Conditions which apply to all competitions featured on The Skin Nerd channels, including Cleanse Off Mitt, Skingredients and Nerd Network:
1. This promotion is open to Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of The Skin Nerd and the company stated on the main competition page, its agents and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The closing date for entries is stated on the main competition page or post, please take note of this date.
3. All correct responses (eg quiz answer, social media upload, tagging, etc) will be entered into the draw.
4. Winning entry will be picked randomly from correct entries received. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Subject to availability.
7. No cash or other alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
8. In order to claim their prize, winners will be required to provide their (type of contact details) which must be located in the Republic of Ireland.
9. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reasons.
10. The Promoter’s decision in respect of winners is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of any such decision.
11. Winners may be required to participate in related publicity.
12. The Skin Nerd, Skingredients and Cleanse Off Mitt reserves the right to use the entrant’s name, likeness and/or biographical information in any publicity or statement made in connection with this promotion.
13. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
14. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by, and are deemed to have read, understood and accepted, these terms and conditions.