The Cleanse Off Mitt was invented to provide an eco-friendly and skin-respectful alternative to the evil villain that is the facial wipe. After two years of research, Jennifer Rock, AKA The Skin Nerd, found the perfect hero for the battle against wipes.
With the use of fibres 30 times thinner than cotton fibres, Jennifer created a make-up removing facecloth that is covered in tiny loops. The loops break the surface tension that bind oil and makeup to the skin’s surface, hooking the oil and removing the debris.
This product-free, chemical-free mitt is perfect for everyday use and fantastic for travel – nobody likes carrying around more than they have to! The Cleanse Off Mitt is lightweight and reusable: all you have to do is give it a quick wash with antibacterial soap and hang it up to dry by its loop or chuck it in the washing machine in a wash below 30 degrees.
The Cleanse Off Mitt revolutionises cleansing; pop it into your gym bag for a speedy work-out make-up removal, use it before a traditional facial cleanser to wipe away the grime from your day or keep it in your drawer at work to clear any midday oil slicks. The Cleanse Off Mitt is available for purchase as a single mitt, in a weekend pack of 3 or in a full week pack of 7 (RRP €5.95 for single mitt).
Why should I use the Cleanse Off Mitt?
- So gentle it can be used on babies – we have hundred of photos of mums and their minis to prove that bath time and eating time is happier!
- Just add water to use and it removes ALL!
- Perfect for gym-goers and frequent travellers as there are no liquids involved (except water).
- Great for pre-cleansing for all those who wish to be on trend and double cleanse!
- Suitable for sensitive skin as it’s free from chemicals.