Skingredients Skin Good Fats Moisturiser
SHIPPING FROM THE 11TH OF OCTOBER!
Skingredients Skin Good Fats (30ml) is not your traditional moisturiser. Our chubby little ceramide barrier balm works by replenishing your skin’s essential fats, vitamins and goodness to bring equilibrium to your skin. Featuring skin-native lipid ceramide NP, shea butter glycerides and grapeseed oil, Skin Good Fats is packed with not only good fats but a clinically-proven, patented anti-irritation ingredient to stop those itches. We know you’re not surprised that it’s filled with potent antioxidants too, such as niacinamide – vitamin B3 – and vitamin E.
Skin Good Fats is an occlusive top layer for those who love the feeling of a moisturiser and those with dry or irritated skin.
- Ceramide NP: a skin-native lipid known to improve skin barrier function
- Shea butter glycerides: a moisturising ingredient derived from shea butter fatty acids
- Avena sativa (oat) kernel extract: a clinically-proven anti-irritant with antihistamine properties
- Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil: a moisturising oil with antioxidant properties
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) and vitamin E: potent antioxidants to fight free radical damage
Who Skin Good Fats is for:
- Hoomans who love a creamy moisturiser – old habits die hard and Skin Good Fats is fattily luxurious
- Hoomans with irritated, itchy, red or flaky skin – boosts your barrier and helps to stop itchiness
- Hoomans with very dry skin – oils to take the place of those your skin ain’t making
How to use Skin Good Fats:
Use PM after the skin is cleansed and serumed. Skin Good Fats can be used in the AM for extra skin balance and moisture.
Great for irritation post-peel, and on dry and cracked elbows and heels.
Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, suitable for mamas-to-be + fragrance-free.