Skingredients A-HA Cleanse
We're sorry... A-HA Cleanse has pre-sold-out but you can grab it from physical stockists from the 6th of June!
Skingredients A-HA Cleanse (100ml) is a 2.5% lactic acid and polyhydroxy acid (PHA) cleanser to cleanse, exfoliate, brighten and smooth the skin nightly. A-HA is your treatment Mix + Match cleanser to add extra va-va-voom to your skincare routine, and PHA and lactic acid work to boost your skin’s natural moisturising factor (NMF) for better skin hydration.
A-HA Cleanse is a wash designed as an introduction to acid exfoliation and will replace your separate cleanser and toner. It’s a real life “A-HA!” moment. Formulated for hoomans® who want a brightening, line-tackling, hydrating skin pick-me-up and can also be used as an exfoliating Micro-Mask.
- Lactic acid: an exfoliating and hydrating alpha hydroxy acid (AHA)
- Gluconolactone: a hydrating polyhydroxy acid (PHA) for ultra-mild exfoliation
Who A-HA Cleanse is for:
- Hoomans with dull skin – gently speeds up skin cell turnover for skin that looks fresh as a daisy
- Hoomans with pigmentation – helps to fade sun spots and age spots
- Hoomans with dry/dehydrated skin – works to boost the skin’s own NMF (natural moisturising factor)
- Hoomans with lines + wrinkles – exfoliating and hydrating to pop those dents out
- Hoomans with sensitive skin – much gentler than glycolic acid
- Hoomans looking for an introduction to exfoliating acids – there’s nothing scary about A-HA Cleanse
How to use A-HA Cleanse:
Use PM every night after pre-cleansing.
- Pump a coin-sized amount of cleanser into wet palms.
- Massage into your face using firm, circular, outward motions.
- After 60 seconds, rinse and remove with hands or the Cleanse Off Mitt®.
To use A-HA Cleanse as a resurfacing Micro-Mask:
Leave A-HA Cleanse on cleansed skin for 7 minutes and rinse it off thoroughly. We suggest doing this only once a week, and to step away from this method if you have sensitive skin.
Mix A-HA cleanse with PreProbiotic to buffer and decrease the activity of the acid for an even gentler cleanse.
Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, suitable for mamas-to-be, fragrance-free