Fitzwilliam 200 Food Intolerance Test
The Fitzwilliam Food Test is a fingerprick food intolerance test that can be done at home. All you have to do is collect a small sample of your own blood and send it to the Fitzwilliam Food Test lab - please note that for accurate testing the lab must receive your sample within two days of the blood being collected.
This is the most comprehensive food intolerance test available, checking your reaction to over 200 foods. Each item is tested individually and you will receive the exact IgG antibody score for each food listed. Because of the wide range of foods analysed, this 200 test will provide you with the widest range of replacement foods which you can then safely use as an alternative.
For more information on the Fitzwilliam Food Test, including information on which foods are tested and a sample report, click here!
For a limited time, an added advantage with this test is that you also receive the “hs-CRP Inflammation Test” free of charge. Food intolerance feeds the flames of inflammation, which in turn drives chronic inflammatory diseases. The hs-CRP test measures your levels of inflammation. The test can be repeated subsequently to monitor your reduction in inflammation following the dietary changes.
- Lancet for pricking the finger
- Bulbous head capillary tube for drawing up the blood sample
- Blood collection tube
- Transportation bottle – to protect the blood sample in the blood collection tube during transportation
- Elastoplast to cover wound
- Comprehensive form for you to fill out carefully
- Instructional guide on how to use the kit
- Return Envelope – (Superstrong, Post Office Approved)
- You will receive a copy of your laboratory test result within two weeks of sending us your blood sample.
- It is our recommendation that you should bring these test results to the attention of your GP for his/her consideration & your nerdette to ensure any recommended products don't contain any "elevated" ingredients.
This food intolerance test kit is approximately the size of a cigarette box. It will pass through a standard letterbox. This test has the CE mark of European Conformity.