Careers At The Skin Nerd®
Customer Experience Manager
Are you positively ‘nerdie’ about client care and giving 7 star service? Do you have a planner on your person at all times? Does helping people give you the ‘warm fuzzies’? We need YOU.
Our Customer Experience Manager is responsible for the day-to-day organisation and administration of service to our ‘Nerd Network’, our community of clients. The roles’ primary function is the co-ordination of scheduling of our clients and ensuring that all elements are in place to provide a top-class service.
The successful candidate will be able to carry out the following responsibilities effectively. Responsibilities may be added or altered as business needs dictate.
- Management and implementation of client-facing projects.
- Management of the organisation’s CRM software system and maintaining and updating our customer database.
- Liaising with Sales Director and the creative team on a daily basis.
- Dealing with client re-scheduling and ensuring adequate cover is in place.
- Booking and confirming appointments with our clients following our procedures and processes.
- Providing support for Nerdettes including sales, information on new products we stock, etc.
- Assisting with stock control and liaising with fulfillment company to ensure supply.
- Providing reports and updates as required.
- Assisting at events as required.
- Assisting with other administrative duties as required.
- Co-ordination of the Nerdettes’ (our skin analysts) diaries in line with client bookings.
Competencies required for the role:
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar administrative/customer satisfaction role.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills and accurate data input skills.
- Possess an efficient and professional approach to work.
- Ability to multi-task and work to strict deadlines and the ability to be focused and target driven.
- Experience working with online scheduling systems and/or e-commerce systems such as Acuity Scheduling and Shopify or similar systems – please note that training in the specific systems we use will be provided.
- Self-motivated and an ability to work on own initiative in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment.
- Well-developed time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills with full knowledge of Microsoft Office package and G Suite,
- A team player, with great people skills.
- An interest in skin/skincare is a huge plus and of benefit to daily job satisfaction – please note that training is provided.
Are you interested in becoming a Nerdette, an online skin consultant with The Skin Nerd Online Skin Consultancy and Cosmeceutical Department Store?
Please know that a background in skin is an asset as our company is education based. A background in skincare, retail, beauty, counter and department work is a key factor! More information will be provided at interview.
Competencies required for the role:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Caring and team-driven
- Passionate and hungry to learn and use your own skin knowledge, IT and customer service skills
- Self-motivated and love to motivate others too
- Innovative, fuelled by ideas and willing to bring them to the nerdie table
- Someone who can be flexible with regard to working hours. Our clients need our care 7 days a week (working hours are 4/5 days a week and include Sundays)
- Someone who adores working in a team and will delight in bringing great skin results to the Nerd Network AKA our clients
- Someone who excels in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Familiar with working towards weekly sales targets
- Focused on getting results for your clients